Have you ever found yourself torn between two worlds – of putting up a “confident appearance” in public but only to struggle with internal conflicts in your private life?
As young leaders, except if you are “extremely exceptional”, this is one episode of our lives that is inevitable. Most times, it would be a repeat episode.
Join myself and Jennifer Uchendu, Founder of SustyVibes to explore timeless principles for re-engineering healthy confidence.
- Know Yourself – dig deep to find out why you do what you do.
- Find the right source of love. For me, it’s the Grace of Jesus.
- See yourself as a growing tree – it helps defeat guilt and shame.
- Practice internal reflections.
- Develop self-awareness to be able to identify your mental distractions.
- Re-evaluate how you see change and impact – it begins with the so-called small things.
- It’s not all about you – learn to serve.